Dish ‘em Out: SimplyFun’s Newest Life & Thinking Skills Game
Dish ‘em Out is SimplyFun’s Newest Life & Thinking Skills Game! Great for ages 8 and up, and for practicing strategy and planning skills!
So, have you ever wondered what it takes to operate a successful diner? Find out as you hustle to seat and serve the morning rush of hungry customers that have arrived at your diner for breakfast. The heat is on in the kitchen as you cook up your customers’ meals without serving incorrect orders or wasting food. Therefore, turn tables as quickly and efficiently as possible so that new customers have a place to be seated. Manage the flow of orders and quickly Dish ‘em Out and as a result, make your diner rank best among your competitors.
As we all know, planning and strategizing are part of our everyday lives as we schedule activities, coordinate play dates and try to make the most of our time in the process. Therefore, why not build these skills through play? Dish ‘em Out is a fun game that will satisfy your visual senses and no doubt have you craving pancakes! Players will strategize as they complete order cards as quickly and correctly as possible without losing points. Who will earn the most points and be top diner? And remember, planning and strategizing takes practice, so play often to build those skills!
Firstly, Dish ‘em Out encourages players to lead as they take turns being the head chef and divvying up the order cards. Also, players take turns picking the diners you’ll run—will it be Pancake Palace or Bird Bistro? Therefore, you’ll want to play this game out over and over, as no two rounds are the same!
As a result, Dish ‘em Out is definitely a crowd pleaser!
- Dish ‘em Out is a Life & Thinking Skills game focusing on strategy and planning skills
- Suitable for ages 8 and older
- This game offers adaptive strategy
- Game artwork by SimplyFun in-house artist, Alvin Madden
- Dish ‘em Out is suitable for 2-5 players
- 30-minute game play, designed for busy families
- About Play (83)
- Award-winning Games (4)
- Best Selling Games (7)
- Game Night (18)
- Latest Updates (31)
- Life & Thinking Skills (28)
- Math and STEM (43)
- Reading and Language (26)
- SimplyFun News (26)
- Social and Emotional Development (5)
- Social Sciences & Studies (6)
- Strategy Games (9)
- Tips for Parents and Families (71)
- Uncategorized (47)
- Virtual Gathering Games (2)