Meet Our Newest Math Games
Our newest early-learning math game, Glow Spotters, is for ages five and up, and teaches addition and spatial reasoning skills. Glow Spotters also helps young learners with subitizing, which means “instantly seeing how many”. Play with 1-4 people in under 20 minutes, and kids will love helping the Glow Spotters Troop count fireflies on their nature adventure.
Lend a paw and earn your share of acorns as the park squirrels gather all the loose acorns and divide them up. Acorn Paws has players select a card to play each round, with the goal of trying to receive the most acorns from the day’s collection. All players have the same set of cards, so each player must choose the card they think will earn them the largest share. If you’ve collected the most acorns at the end of the game, you win! You can play this one in 15 minutes, with two to four players. Perfect for ages seven and up, this game is designed by world-renowned designer, Reiner Knizia.
Which is your favorite of our new math games? Leave us a comment and let us know!
- SimplyFun’s Asymbol and Shore Seekers win a NAPPA Award
- Creative Games from SimplyFun Receive Prestigious Awards from Creative Child Magazine
- New Math and STEM Games from SimplyFun Win 2021 Academics’ Choice Awards™!
- SimplyFun’s New Early Reading Game Wins a PAL Award!
- Asymbol is a Mom’s Choice Award Winner!